Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Questions?

Over time, I have been thinking. WHAT SHOULD I BE FOR HALLOWEEN NEXT YEAR? Well, that's a mystery, but I have about a year. What would happen if...



  • I disappeared off the face of the Earth
  • I made a new video
                   or...
  • I did disco dancing when people where throwing cookbooks at my head
I don't even know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow, but I know only one thing (no, not it knowledge, but as like what will happen: present, past, future, etc...): 


I FORGOT WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!!

3 comments:

  1. So, I know that this is completely off-topic, but when have I actually ever BEEN on topic(???): What do you want for Christmas(if you celebrate it. if not, Kwanzaa or Hanukkah)? Obviously, the background clearly states my response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have happiness and health for my two wonderful daughters for Christmas. Oh yeah, world peace and all that crap too! And a Superman T-shirt would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of your questions, if you made a new video, I would ask if I could watch it. And probably get turned down. The other two things sound terrible, but I think the only way you would disappear off the earth if you were taking a trip on a spaceship, and then we would anxiously await your return. Otherwise, you could never disappear! And if you were disco dancing, everybody else would be too busy boogieing to throw anything!

    ReplyDelete